Electric Grease Pump with Remote Lincoln Technology – Easily interfaces with OEM and aftermarket telematics systems.
Allows users to
- Remotely monitor and detect low lubricant levels and system faults.
- Reduce cost by receiving immediate, real-time alerts when lubricant is low or the system is in fault
- Electrical Requirements : Input: 12 VDC @ 3.5 amps, 24 VDC @ 2 amps 94-265 VAC (50 to 60 Hz)
- Enclosure Rating: IP6K9K*
- Interval Between Lube Cycles: Min. 4 minutes / Max. 15 hours
- Pump Output: 0.171 cu. in./min. / 2.8 cc/min.
- Outlet Connection: 1/8 NPT (F)
- Reservoir Capacity: 2-, 4-, 8- or 15-liter**
- Maximum Recommended Operating Pressure: 5000 psi / 350 bar
- Lubricant: Greases NLGI grade 2 (depending on operating temperature and type of lubricant)
- Temperature Range: -13?F to +158?F / -25?C to +70?C
- Pressure Relief Valve: 4000 psi, 250 psi / 276 bar, 17 bar